I love baking…which means that I’m usually in charge of desserts for family parties and always looking for new recipes (there’s only so many times that you can make a chocolate bundt for the family before they start complaining). This is the my latest, easiest, yummiest dessert that has gotten rave reviews by everyone! Thanks to my gal, Lee (whose hubby is a “master baker”) for the ono recipe!
- 24 cute cupcake cups (cute cupcake cups are a MUST;)
- 1 bag Oreo cookies
- 3/4 block melted butter
- 2 8oz. boxes cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 small boxes instant chocolate pudding
- 3 c. cold milk
1. Crush Oreo cookies. I usually put all the cookies into a gallon zip lock bag and crumble them with a rolling pin. Mix oreo cookies with melted butter.
2. Layer Oreo cookie crust in cupcake cups.
3. Mix cream cheese, vanilla, eggs and sugar.
4. Layer cream cheese mixture over Oreo crust.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
6. Mix pudding mix with cold milk.
7. Once baked, top cupcakes with pudding.