We did a lot of DIY for our party a couple weeks ago. It was cheaper and definitely cuter! If you have an upcoming graduation, bachelorette or birthday party this blog is perfect to get your creative juices flowing. Every party needs signage, whether it is a name or a decorative sign for the food and bar area. We made a simple sign that bedazzled throughout the night using the same supplies from our champagne bottles!
1. Write out your sign on cardboard using block lettering.
2. Cut out letters and lay over newspaper.
3. Spray paint the letters (We used gold, but there are so many options).
4. Go glitter CRAZY! Again, make sure to do this in an area that can get messy.
5. Spray the adhesive over the letters. Let dry
6. Touch ups are usually needed.
7.Get your string and space out the letters prior to gluing. Allow for a good amount of extra string at both ends.
8. Glue and hang!