This past weekend the keiki made chip clip butterflies! These are the materials needed:
1. a clothespin
3. googly eyes
4. pipe cleaners
5. a snack sized ziploc full of yummy cereal
6. a small sticky magnet (so the chip clip can be a fridge magnet when not in use!)
1. decorate clothespin
2. glue on googly eyes
3. add pipe cleaner antennas
4. stick magnet to the back of clothespin.
5. clip to the middle of the snack bag
Emma and her fun butterfly!
They also made Easter baskets and fun Easter cards for Mom and Dad :)