I get tired of doing solid colors and I find that I always choose the same colors, my favorites! So I found an easy way to spice up new colors! Its the easiest thing and can be done in so many variations. Have fun!
You will need:
- Nail polish (a light or pastel color works best)
- Rubbing alcohol (vodka works too!)
- Newspaper (rip or cut into strips)
- Top coat
1. Paint nails. Let dry completely.
2. Dip nail into alcohol.
3. Press newspaper strip onto nail. Hold for 30 seconds making sure not to move it.
4. Paint over with top coat
* Make sure to do the newspaper print THEN top coat. Newspaper print won't work over top coat.