When we find beauty secrets that work for us, we have to share it! Say hello to the oil washing method. I was recently introduced to this face washing method by a couple of women who have “flawless” skin. It is a pretty simple concept, OIL DISSOLVES OIL. The oil you massage onto your face will dissolve the oil that has hardened with junk found in your pores.
• Castor Oil
• Almond Oil
• Hot water
1. Place a quarter-sized drop of castor oil and almond oil in your hand.
2. Rub together and begin massaging the oil on your face.
3. Massage your face using slow, circular motions. Really work on getting the oil into your pores.
4. Leave the oils on your face for at least two minutes.
5. Grab your clean washcloth and run it under hot water. You want the water warm enough to open your pores and remove the oil. Be careful and use your best judgment for the right heat.
6. Hold the washcloth over your face until it turns cool.
7. Begin wiping the oil off gently. Rinse your washcloth a couple more times. Repeat this until the oil is off.
8. Look in the mirror and smile :)