The easiest, yummiest dessert that everyone will drool over!
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 2 8oz. bowls of Cool Whip
- 3 boxes Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 4 1/2 c. milk
- 10 Skor Candy Bars crushed (or Heath if can't find Skor. I usually buy a few extra since this is the best part and adds crunch)
* I usually whack them against my counter to crack them into bits before I open the wrapper. Not sure everyone's counter can handle this so it might not be good advice, but its easiest for me and gives me perfectly sized crumbles :)
1. Bake cake as directed in 9 x 13 pan
2. While cake is baking, mix 3 boxes of pudding with 4 1/2 c. of milk.
3. When cake is done and cooled, cut cake into 1 inch cubes
4. Crumble half of cake into trifle dish or large glass bowl
5. Spread 1/2 of pudding
6. Spread 1 container of Cool Whip
7. Sprinkle 1/2 of Skor candy bits
8. Repeat steps 4-7